Monday, June 15, 2009

Fight, Fight, Fight

On Fox News this morning I heard of a couple in England who had their embryo implanted into the wrong woman's body, and then when she found out about the "mistake," she aborted the baby....how awful and how very sad. To think that a woman who has struggled with infertility for any length of time would do such a thing is beyond me. It was the mistake of the infertility clinic that started the whole fiasco, but that child was not a mistake. I hate what sin has done to our world...and I am so thankful to know the One who will set everything to rights again.

"I would say to my soul, O soul, this is not the place of despair; this is not the time to despair in. As long as mine eyes can find a promise in the Bible....as long as there is a moment left me of breath or life in this world, so long will I wait or look for mercy, so long will I fight against unbelief and despair." John Bunyan

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that's really sad. I like the quote by John Bunyan, tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *though (not tough)

    ReplyDelete