Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Expressing My Gratitude


This is the day before Thanksgiving, and quite frankly my day is not going well. I have had many days like this, and I am sure that there will be many more to follow, but today I choose to remember that I have so much to be thankful for; a wonderful husband, a great family whom I adore, a job that is everything I could ever want, and a church family that is the best the world over! And, I am most thankful for the love of my Savior, Jesus. Jesus has been and always will be, a great Friend to me; He hears my spoken pleas for help, He listens to my heart's cry for mercy, He loves me with a perfect love, and He never, ever, ever gives up on me.

"The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He will also hear their cry and save them. The Lord preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD, And all flesh shall bless His holy name Forever and ever." Psalm 145:18-21

No comments:

Post a Comment