Friday, April 11, 2014

365 DPC-Day 49-50

Day 49-Unusual Things

This is growing in my garden.  I'm not sure what it is.  It might be a tree from 'Who-Ville,' or maybe an alien life-form of some kind.  Whatever it grows up to be.......it is truly unusual.


Day 50-A Gift

I love books, especially vintage ones.  Even though they smell dusty and musty, there is nothing better than an old book.  I love discovering 'new' words too.  Whenever I am studying the Bible, I get out my dictionaries and concordances.  It is like a treasure hunt searching the pages looking for the definitions of certain words, and even discovering 'new' ways to use them in a sentence.  My sweet friend, Courtney, knows this about me.  She gifted me with this vintage pocket dictionary, all wrapped up in a pretty bow.  Plain and simple, I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment