Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True......

I have dreamed of visiting Europe for years.......and my dream is about to come true! In September, Mitch and I will be flying to Rome and then boarding a cruise ship for a seven day Apostle's tour of Greece and Turkey. We are then heading back to Italy and then we will spend 3 glorious days touring Florence, Venice, and Rome! I am so excited.......I can hardly stand it....and myself!

The idea of seeing the places that I have only dreamed about is so thriling......to see with my own eyes the cities that the Apostle Paul brought the gospel of Jesus Christ to. To be able to read the letters that he wrote, in the places that he wrote them.....too awesome for words.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you Mama, jealous, but excited. You better buy me something good, no cheap knock-offs from the airport, a REAL treasure from my homeland. By the way, were you trying to pick the ugliest picture of me for my birthday post or do I really look like that? Feel free to lie to me so I don't slip into a deep depression. Love you, see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, Marci!!! Have fun...and take lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete