Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To You....


Today is my youngest daughters birthday..... And if I do say so myself......I am one blessed momma! I actually have two beautiful daughters and no mom could be prouder than I. To watch them serve Jesus, to see them love their husbands, and watch them raise their children in the Lord is a joy to behold.

I love you Laura and I am so thankful that God chose to put you in my life. Thank you for 32 years of laughter, joy, fun, fellowship, tears, love, hugs, and kisses. I pray that God will richly bless you and keep you in His tender care. Your momma loves you ever so much!

1 comment:

  1. That was such a blast...if I remember right, we all almost peed our pants! Laura, well because she was prego with the twins and you and I, well, because we're old! heehee

    ReplyDelete