Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Silver and Old

I was talking to Jesus this morning and telling Him that I was feeling old and worn out. A very busy life and too many late nights spent awake with hot flashes, (or should I say, "power surges?") has left me tired and cranky.
This was God's answer to me:
"Even to your old age, I am He, and even to your gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you." Isaiah 46:4
I LOVE how God speaks to me. He knows my inner most thoughts and feelings, and He knows just the right thing to say.
I know that there will be many days ahead that I will feel the same as I do today, BUT I can also KNOW that my God will carry me through them all.
So, I am off to begin a new day.........I think that the first thing I am going to do is to check my hair.........I may be old, but I certainly don't have to look the part!

No comments:

Post a Comment