Thursday, November 11, 2010

"When the Cats Away The Mice Will Play"




Mitch and I are off to our kid's house tomorrow, we are going to babysit the four youngest Rufflings...our grand children. I FINALLY talked my Laura into taking her man away for a little R and R.....and we get to have them all to ourselves, for a whole night and a day.
I promised Laura that I would be good.....Not too many sweet treats or TV watching, not too much syrup on the breakfast waffles or too many donuts (that is if we can talk Papa and Dawson into a trip into town).....I am so glad that she couldn't see that my fingers were crossed! Ninnie has been known to be quite naughty when mom isn't looking!
With four little ones we should be very busy and tired, but I am looking forward to it.
I plan to craft some cool Turkey place mats with them, and we will probably play numerous games of Memory, Princess Yatzee, Hi Ho Cherry-O, and of course........a whole lot of Ruff-housing with Papa!
(PS The photos are from our trip to Disneyland......as you can see Ruff-housing happens all the time and in any place......even the older Rufflings get in on it too! I will post photos from this weekend when I get home)

1 comment:

  1. We can't thank you enough for loving on the kids while we got some R&R, amazing what 21 hours away from home will do for the weary:) Love you both. XO

    ReplyDelete