Friday, March 14, 2014

365 DPC-Day 41

Day 41-A Favorite Resting Place




Last summer, on a visit to the hardware store, Mitch brought these home for me.  Until it became to cold to do so, we took a few minutes each afternoon to share a cup of coffee and the news of the day. When winter came, the chairs were relegated to the garage; and it pleased me to no end, when Mitch got them out of storage the other day, and set them out in the front yard.  Seeing them sitting out there on the grass is just as much a sign of the warmer weather to come, as the blossoms on the fruit trees. They make me happy; and once again, I am so thankful for the blessing of my home, and for the outdoor space that God has given to us to enjoy.
It's a beautiful outside today, a bit windy, but sunny and warm. I'm off to brew up some coffee and to invite my favorite person in the whole wide world to share it with me. Then, I'm going to sit my bottom down on my favorite resting place and......smile.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment