Saturday, December 5, 2009

Giving Thanks With A Grateful Heart

Thanksgiving was great this year and I am thanking Jesus for my family. Our daughter, Stephenie, and her honey Dave, hosted all of us for dinner this year.
We had a yummy roasted turkey, with all of the usual trimmings and desserts.
There was alot of laughter and talk by the adults, and happy noise from all of the little ones.
The best part of the evening (besides being with my family) was Steph and Dave's pastor playing his guitar and leading us in worship.
If I do say so myself, worship will always be the best part of any gathering! I have learned that a song in my heart makes any occasion more joyful, and praising Jesus for all of His many blessings helps me keep a right perspective about my life.
(Steph, I know that this isn't a great picture of you, but at least I put one of you in my post :) lol)

1 comment:

  1. HA! I had to look at the pictures like 3 times before I could find myself!

    ReplyDelete