Friday, April 30, 2010

Lost and Found


I was going to share photos of our vacation, and as so I hooked up the camera to my computer but, they weren't there!! I searched and searched for them.......all I could find were a few from the last few days of vacation. I went to look again, and low and behold, there they were!! All of them, but I can't seem to get them to load to my computer.......they seem to be lost somewhere inside of my camera's memory. I can see them on my camera's screen, but I can't get them to download to my computer so that you can see them!
I got to thinking of how this is similar to my heart........I want to do the right thing, the "good"thing, and I want to please my Lord.........I know that the "good" is there, because Jesus lives inside of me, but how to get the "good" to come out, so that others can see it, is another thing entirely.....the "good" gets lost somewhere inside of the sinful, the "bad" part of me.
Paul said that the "good" he wanted to do so often turned into the "bad" that he didn't want to do.....whew, that is a mouthful.........So, what is a girl to do?
Like Paul I am to, "Thank God that through Jesus Christ my Lord........" I can do the things of God!! I just need to get out of the way and let Jesus have His way, and behold.......the "good" is what comes out of me......
And the pictures? Stay tuned, they will be coming.........I think I need the Geek Squad for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment