Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This One is for You


You ask why I don't write? Well.....here is my answer!
I really enjoy thinking of things to blog about, I get some fun ideas, but getting the thoughts from my head to the computer is the hard part......they seem to get stuck in my head and they won't come out.....or I get bothered by a certain someone, who interrupts my chain of thought and asks me questions that I don't have answers for because, well.....I am trying to write!
So in honor of YOU.......
I love you more than words could ever express. You are the one who makes my heart sing.
Thanks for always being willing to do my "Honey-Do" list........I know that you would love me to be all done with my DIY projects, but hey, it keeps me out of trouble, and there are only a few more to do........well, a few more to do this week anyway!
Thanks for taking me to "Chick Flicks" and for buying me Kettle Corn, and you even let me hold the bag!!
Thanks for being there for me through these last few years....getting old is the pits!!
Thanks for being my BFF, and for being my very own sweet husband!
Thanks for taking me to the AMS games, and for putting up with me talking "smack" to the refs.
Thanks for loving our girls, and for being an awesome Father-in-law, Papa, and Gramps.
Thanks for loving Jesus, and thanks for helping me to love Him too.

I love you, love you, love you.......


1 comment: