Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time is Here




Christmas time is here
Happiness and Cheer
Fun for all the children call
Their favorite time of year.
Snowflakes in the air
Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes
Of love and dreams to share.
Sleigh bells in the air
Beauty everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside
And joyful memories there.
Christmas time is here
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year.
These are the lyrics to one of my favorite Christmas carols.......it is one of those songs where the words keep going around in my mind.
I agree with the author, I too wish that all of us could, "see such Spirit through the year." For me, the Spirit of Christmas has been and will always be my sweet Jesus......He came to the earth to show us the Father's love.....He was born to love and really, so was I. All of us have a purpose in this life, even if we may not know it today. My prayer this Christmas is that each of us would humbly fall to our knees and ask our Father in heaven just what that purpose is. I pray that as we seek His will for our lives, and as we choose to follow His plan for us, that we would see how deep the Father's love is for us. The word of God says that it will take all of eternity for God to show us just how much he loves us......sounds good to me, and I for one can't wait!


Merry, Merry Christmas everyone.......may Jesus' love wrap your hearts and lives in joy and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment