Thursday, December 16, 2010

Party On


We celebrated Dawson's birthday early this year. He wanted a Grinch party. He loves to watch the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and he even "slithers" on his belly pretending that he is the Grinch. So, since Laura's house was all decked out for Christmas.....why not have an early birthday celebration. Laura did a great job with all of the decorations and the food. She even made the birthday cake in the shape of a "Who Beast!" She had cans of "Who Hash," green punch, and lots of candy and pizza! My grand daughter, Bethanne, made a life size painting of Cindy Lou Who......who you know, was no more than two......

If I do say so myself, I have two very creative daughters, they throw the best parties....and this one was no exception.......a great Grinchy time was had by all!








1 comment:

  1. I will email you pics as soon as I get to my post, crazy around here! See you Friday. xo

    ReplyDelete