Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Grand-est Birthdays


The end of the year holds many of my favorite things........The end of the heat of summer, I know, don't hate me....... Fall color and Thanksgiving, Winter's snow and Christmas. It also holds most of my grand children's birthdays.....even my sweet Steph was born in late fall, Halloween day to be exact. My sweet Laura and her husband and oldest son, Aaron, celebrate their birthdays in the summertime. Even Mitch and Dave have winter birthdays, both were born in January.
So, here are some pictures of the grand-est Birthday boys and Girls.........and if I do say so myself.....they are the most handsomest boys and the prettiest girls on the planet!
And in case you are wondering.........Adam is 16, Bethanne and Rachel are 14, Ella Grace is 7, and Dawson is 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment