Monday, February 28, 2011

"Monday Monday So Good To Me....."


My work week starts on Tuesday, so Monday is a treat for me. After a busy previous week and most often a busy weekend, it is the one day of the week that I don't have to do anything!! At least every other one. I teach Bible study on every other Tuesday, and the Monday before my turn I usually finish up my outline. Most often though, I get to hang out and do what I want to do........I'll sleep in and then enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee while watching the news. Later on in the day I sometimes go to the library or I will do a little shopping at TG Maxx. I usually fill up the bird feeder with seeds and nuts for a week's worth of dining pleasure for my feathered friends. I practice my guitar and learn new songs to sing, or I do a little baking, or look I at a magazine and dream of projects to do. And sometimes, I even get to take a little nap in my recliner while I catch up on my recorded HGTV and DIY shows. As I am typing this I am realizing something that you the reader probably already have........I sound like an old woman!!


No comments:

Post a Comment