Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Magic Kingdom







Disneyland was a blast........Yes, we had our moments (Cali was having a freak heat wave!), but all in all it was great FUN!
The kids did awesome and so did the adults......only a few melt-downs each, yes that includes the adults, but all in all we did well!
In have said it before and I will say it again........I LOVE Disneyland.....there is just something about the place that brings out the kid in me.
My favorite rides are the fast and crazy ones, Space Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad and Splash Mountain. I love the kiddie rides too, The Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, Peter Pan's Magic Flight, Dumbo, and Alice In Wonderland, and of course the Buzz Lightyear ride. We all were trying to beat each other's scores. One time Mitch took Charlie with him and Charlie kept spinning their spaceship in circles, yet Mitch kept on firing his space gun at the targets....too cute, and I don't have a picture of it....bummer!!
We got to see the fireworks, and Ella loved seeing Tinker Bell's flight from the castle to the top of the Matterhorn.
We spent a small fortune on Churros, and water (did I mention how HOT it was?) and a lot of ice cream and frozen lemonade.
I LOVED being able to share Disneyland with my grands. Ella and Papa had a blast together, two peas in a pod, and the twins were too cute. Charlie loved the Tiki Room, I wish I could show you how cute he was........humming and dancing to the music. Mitchie's favorite ride was Its A Small World, his head would turn back and forth so that he could see it all. Dawson was content to sit in his stroller and enjoy the sights while eating Frozen Lemonade.....his favorite rides were the Buzz Lightyear ride, and the Hungry Caterpillar ride in California Adventure's, A Bug's Life Land.












No comments:

Post a Comment