Monday, January 13, 2014

365 Day Photo Challenge-Day 13

Day 13-Something Electronic

I introduce you to.........my IPad!  I would be lost without it.  Well, not eternally lost, but my life would not be the same without it!  This little silver piece of metal and circuits has become something I rely upon. My IPad has become like a friend, I count on it to be there for me; and it helps me out in so many ways.
I use it for my quiet time.
I use it for Bible study prep.
I use it to pin inspiring projects and yummy recipes, onto Pinterest.
I use it to keep in touch with family and friends on Facebook.
I use it to read a novel.
I use it to surf the web.
I use it to find out the answers to, oh so many, questions.
I use it to watch You Tube videos, on how-to-do-stuff.
I use it to go shopping.
I use it to go window shopping.
I use it as the best-ever-recipe book.
It is my calendar and my notebook.
It reminds me of important dates.
I play games on it.
My grand kids play games on it.
I use it to keep me company, when certain persons are watching sports.
I LOVE my IPad!


No comments:

Post a Comment