Sunday, January 26, 2014

365 DPC-Day 26

Day 26-My Favorite Shoes


I don't like wearing shoes!  If I could get away with it, I would not wear shoes....ever!  I know, not very practicle! As a child, I remember many times getting a paddling on my bottom, for not wearing my shoes.  One time, I rode my friends motorcycle without shoes on.  While on the back of the bike, I accidentally put my foot down on the exhaust pipe; and badly burned, the arch of my foot.  I remember the blister being so large, that I couldn't put my foot down flat, for weeks!  I wish that I could say that I learned my lesson, but I didn't; for I had many encounters over the years of my childhood, with rocks, pieces of glass, pine cones, thorns, and other sharp objects.  My feet are tough cookies!  Mitch teases me about them.  He says that if they were hairy, he would call them Hobbit Feet! Needless to say, I'm glad that they are not!
Now, if it was summertime, I would have taken a photo of my bare feet.......for they are my favorite shoes.
But, it's winter and it's cold, so no bare feet for me. 
So, I took a picture of the next best thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment