Monday, January 20, 2014

365 Day Photo Challenge-Days 18-19

Day 18-Sporting Event

The Denver Broncos are headed to the Super Bowl.  YAY!  It's going to be a great game to watch. I took a photo of our TV screen; I loved seeing Mile High Stadium, full of blue and orange. 


Day 19-Something Pink

I bought this bottle, at a little shop, outside of Jerusalem.  It is one of my favorite things.  Just like it says in the scriptures, these bottles are meant to hold tears.  This little bottle reminds me that my tears mean something to God, that He cares about what makes me cry.  It reminds me that every little detail of my life is important to Him.  It reminds me that His heart is with mine; that He feels my pain and sorrow, and that He shares in all of my joy.

 

Psalm 56:8 You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?

No comments:

Post a Comment