Thursday, January 23, 2014

365 Day Photo a Challenge-Days 20-23

Days 20-22....were days spent being sick and working.  Each of these days, I thought about this challenge; it seems to always be on my mind.  Life interfered with my good intentions.  Once again, my plans were foiled. Ah well, that's life, right? And, it is a good life. God has blessed me, far beyond what I deserve. I'm constantly amazed at what He does for me.  I'm so thankful for His loving care; for His patience and faithfulness, to me, His child. I'm blessed beyond measure for all that He has done.

Day 23:  Nature
Mitch and I are spending a few days away. We are in Leavenworth; a surprise for Mitch, for his 58th birthday.  We are surrounded by.....Nature. The mountains are beautiful, draped in fog. The fruit trees are barren of fruit and leaves; their branches reaching towards the sky.  The waterfalls are frozen, and the riverbanks are iced over. Even though it is winter time, God's creation is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment